Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Future Runaway Bride



MARRIAGE!! EEKKK!


I know my friends and I are in the age and life stage to be getting hitched, but does EVERYONE I know have to be getting married within the next couple of years.


It makes me and my lack of desire to do so feel out of place. The thought of sharing a bank account and running life-changing decisions by someone else gives me anxiety worse then when I was in grad school full-time trying to work full-time.
Am I immature to not want to get married anytime soon or if ever? Am I destined to become a cat-lady? My boyfriend doesn't think so, ha ha poor guy. You can tell he wants to tie the knot and I would rather fly solo and be irresponsible forever. With all my friends settling down it's only a matter of time before they'll be discussing family issues and kids, when I will be wanting to talk about the wild weekend I had in San Fran.

No comments: