Thursday, January 21, 2010

If video killed the radio star, then Jersey Shore killed American entertainment

While searching for a relevant and timely topic for my next blog post, I came across Chris Brogan's 100 Topics I hope you write. Number 38, MTV Changed the World in the 80s - Here is What Comes Next, totally jumped out at me. Mostly because this past January I caved and watched an episode of MTV's newest "reality" show Jersey Shore. By now it's no longer "new" - they are now onto their second or third season - woopy-do!



While in Miami working on my own tan, guess who decided to stroll onto South Beach while we were there? That's right - the "ladies" of Jersey Shore. I even have the pleasure of having my back photographed and posted on some tabloid blogging site! Oh joy!




No comments: