Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Green is the new black and I don't mean the Cs



Going green is all the craze; enviromentally friendly and earth conscience are all trends that are taking precedent over everything. The first "green" hotel in Massachusetts will open in a few weeks in Lexington; "green" hotel what does that even mean?

So begins the long winded debates that will clog up human invested time and energy battling the demons that pollute our world.....

Are electric hand dryers better for the environment than paper towels?
http://www.slate.com/id/2193740/?y=1

If it wasn't for the fact that in some restrooms you have to turn and touch a door handle to exit the I would too opt for wiping my hands on my pants; it is the greenest way to go.....but the germ freak in me won't ever allow that even with a hefty supply of Purell in my pocketbook.

No comments: